View Single Post
Old 07-03-2009, 12:47 AM   #159
chumdawg
Guru

chumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jthig32 View Post
So there's no grey area for you. No middle ground. No "I don't know".

That's all I've ever said on Gortat. I don't know what to expect, and he's not better than Damp *yet*.

Again, there is nothing there that anyone other the board contrarian would ever take this much exception to.

In fact the notion that all big men that show promise end up realizing their promise is the most ludicrous notion put forth in this thread. (former) Sonic fans would like to introduce you to Jim Mcylvane. There are endless lists of players that have shone greatly during limited playing time and withered under the spot light of a big contract and a larger role.

And just to be perfectly clear, because you've been twisting a lot of my words tonight: I am NOT sayint that is going to happen to Gortat. I honestly do.not.know what to expect form Gortat. I'm withholding judgment until I see a lot more of his work.
You are withholding judgment EXCEPT to bang your head on your desk at the RIDICULOUS (your words, I think) that he would be better than Damp?

Way to withhold judgment, bro. How very, very openminded of you.

It's an interesting world you live in, where you "don't know what to expect" from Gortat, but you know damn skippy that it ain't gonna be good as Damp. Who's the guy with no grey area and no middle ground?

By your proclamations, it's the guy who "honestly do.not.know what to expect from Gortat." Hell, man, if you have absolutely zero clue, why are you ridiculing posters who believe he'll be better than Damp?

You need to get a hold of yourself.
chumdawg is offline   Reply With Quote