View Single Post
Old 07-04-2009, 03:08 AM   #3644
grndmstr_c
Diamond Member

grndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BGMaverick9 View Post
That's true...I'm just basing it off the fact he's not a legit 2 but he wants to be, so if he's stuck at the real spot in the pecking order, will he toe the line?

If I understand Toronto's position right now after getting Hedo, they've gotta free up space, renounce or trade guys. I think Stack would be mighty appealing with Parker or Marion.
I'm not sure that works, though, since Stack would still count 2 million against the cap. Haven't tried to work the numbers to back that up, but my guess is that 2 million would prevent Toronto from beating the Blazers' offer. I think the only way the Mavs get in on Hedo at this point is if Orlando's willing to play the S&T game themselves.