View Single Post
Old 07-06-2009, 11:38 PM   #149
Zki41

Zki41 is a name known to allZki41 is a name known to allZki41 is a name known to allZki41 is a name known to allZki41 is a name known to allZki41 is a name known to allZki41 is a name known to allZki41 is a name known to allZki41 is a name known to allZki41 is a name known to all

If Stack goes for Marion, unless we find some blockbuster trade we'll see these players for sure going into the season:

Dirk
Howard
Kidd
Marion
Gortat
Terry
Dampier
Barea (I don't see us trading him)

If Josh moves to the two, I expect us to use Wright in some kind of trade.

We will probably retain Singleton and Hollins.

I assume we would have George, Williams, and Carroll as inactive under contract, probably use them in trades (though I doubt anyone will pick up Carroll, and I don't we will keep him active).

We need to use Bass in a sign and trade to get anything of value to beefen up our roster. We have a decent amount of trading pieces to add 2 or 3 more solid pieces to our roster.

The priority of moving Dampier has been lessened due to acquiring Gortat, but if we can get any sort of upgrade for him that would be something to consider. I really think we need to thank Terry and let him go and find a solid shooting guard ... most likely the back up point guard issue will be taken care of by Barea and Beaubois. We would be solid at SF with Marion, and PF with Dirk/Singleton/some Marion. The 2 would be our weakest position going into the season despite most likely having Josh start there.

Last edited by Zki41; 07-06-2009 at 11:41 PM.
Zki41 is offline   Reply With Quote