View Single Post
Old 07-06-2009, 11:48 PM   #37
StackAttack
Platinum Member

StackAttack has much to be proud ofStackAttack has much to be proud ofStackAttack has much to be proud ofStackAttack has much to be proud ofStackAttack has much to be proud ofStackAttack has much to be proud ofStackAttack has much to be proud ofStackAttack has much to be proud ofStackAttack has much to be proud ofStackAttack has much to be proud ofStackAttack has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nowitzki4President View Post
That line up will sure be fun to watch, but I don't know how far that'll get us (Conference finals at best). I think if we do get Marion, and finalize the Gortat signing, that we have one more (at the very least) move in us.

We'd still have Damp to deal, as well as Terry. Damp would go to a team looking to clear room (like the Bucks, Charlotte, etc.) so we should try to get something outta him. As for Terry... to be honest, I know nothing of his contract, but coming off the 6th man year, this is his prime time to be dealt.

So I say we still try to get another 2/3 gaurd (I mean someone who can play both, not either), a good back up for Dirk (since Bass SHOULD be on the move), and maybe a back up center, why not?

EDIT: Not saying we could get all that, but try to get some of those pieces.
I'm pretty sure the FO has no intention of trading Terry, and honestly, they shouldn't. Despite an awful playoffs, his value here is inarguable - he's much more than a "chip."