View Single Post
Old 07-06-2009, 11:53 PM   #169
Nowitzki4President

Nowitzki4President is a splendid one to beholdNowitzki4President is a splendid one to beholdNowitzki4President is a splendid one to beholdNowitzki4President is a splendid one to beholdNowitzki4President is a splendid one to beholdNowitzki4President is a splendid one to beholdNowitzki4President is a splendid one to beholdNowitzki4President is a splendid one to beholdNowitzki4President is a splendid one to beholdNowitzki4President is a splendid one to beholdNowitzki4President is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by StackAttack View Post
I'm pretty sure the FO has no intention of trading Terry, and honestly, they shouldn't. Despite an awful playoffs, his value here is inarguable - he's much more than a "chip."
Your saying if we could deal Terry in a package that could get us Michael Redd, or something of his caliber, you wouldn't do it?

Where do you (as in, all of you, not just StackAttack) stand on the whole "move or don't move Damp" issue?

I only see Damp useful where defending Shaq, and maybe Bynum. Which may prove useful and make me look foolish.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nowitzki4President View Post
Nowitzki4President is the greatest man to ever live!

Last edited by Nowitzki4President; 07-06-2009 at 11:53 PM.
Nowitzki4President is offline   Reply With Quote