View Single Post
Old 07-07-2009, 11:50 PM   #441
chumdawg
Guru

chumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by EricaLubarsky View Post
If thats true, it really explains why we picked up Ross-- we wanted to secure a nice backup SG before shipping Wright off. Its unusual otherwise to be in such a hurry to secure a bench player, but it makes sense that the braintrust wanted to get some security before playing musical chairs.

Terry/Wright/Ross/Carroll/Stack
That's one way of looking at it, and it may be true. But I expect that in our new incarnation Ross may have been the guy over Wright at any rate. I don't think there was necessarily any urgency beyond "that's the guy we like," when it comes to trades. In other words, if Wright is still here next year (and he very well still may be), I think it was a shift in direction.
chumdawg is offline   Reply With Quote