View Single Post
Old 07-10-2009, 11:09 AM   #17
purplefrog
Platinum Member

purplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jthig32 View Post
In the irony of all ironies, we also need an appreciation thread for Deavan George.

Who knows why?

I'm not sure about this... but maybe the original trade for JKidd was going to be with Stack as part of the deal. When George blocked the trade there was this wtf moment where both teams were in limbo. During that time Stack made his very unfortunate (but now fortunate) remark that the Nets were going to waive him and he would be right back in Dallas. The NBA began to look into this statement and in the end the Mavs did not include Stack as part of the deal (KVH instead). Am I close or is it my dementia confusing matters??? Iow, if George wouldn't have blocked the trade Stack's contract would have gone bye-bye.

Last edited by purplefrog; 07-10-2009 at 11:15 AM.
purplefrog is online now   Reply With Quote