View Single Post
Old 07-14-2009, 04:32 PM   #1464
MavsWiLLHaVeRinGs
Diamond Member

MavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant future

Rich DeVos is worth almost 4billion to Cuban's 2.3. So not quite twice as much, but when you have that money does it even matter?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirkenstien View Post
If money isn't an issue then why in the world did they NOT bring back Hedo? If they're truly going balls out for a championship that would have put them over the top. As they stand now I don't think they'll even get to the Finals.
Yeah I agree that makes no sense. Maybe Otis and Hedo had some personal issue, like Otis tried to bang his hot wife.

But seriously that was more than likely that was just a poor decision by a GM. Along with giving up Courtney Lee and others for Vince Carter IMO.

Hell, I have no idea what Orlando is thinking, does anybody?

Last edited by MavsWiLLHaVeRinGs; 07-14-2009 at 04:36 PM.
MavsWiLLHaVeRinGs is offline   Reply With Quote