View Single Post
Old 07-15-2009, 07:05 PM   #65
BGMaverick9
Guru

BGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jthig32 View Post
Can we trust you to make YOUR keeper decisions before you look at ours?

hmmmmm........
Yup, mine are done.

I did my research last night and I'm pretty confident in my thought process. I hope you're busting my chain, but I understand if you're not.
Integrity and fun!

FINtastic - yes you have a decision to make. You inherited that team, so you have to decide if you want to keep up to 3 of those guys. If you keep all three, those are the first three picks in the draft. If you keep two, then you'll have a pick in the 3rd round out of what is available. If you pick 1, then you'll have two picks.

Round 4 will be the first round where everyone is openly picking players. Make sense?