View Single Post
Old 07-17-2009, 04:39 PM   #3
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

I like it from our standpoint - we'd get rid of our hardest to move (though, not hardest to replace) asset in Terry and get a clear upgrade at center while retaining the rest of our assets... Not sure if the other teams would go for it though (I have no idea what Portland is up to right now and the Clips are always unpredictable!)

While we're fantasizing, I wonder if Charlotte would be interested in swapping Raja Bell (.421 3P%) for that Buck chip?

Kidd/JJB
Howard/Bell
Marion/Howard
Dirk/Marion
Kaman/Damp

That's a killer playoff lineup right there - not likely to happen, but I'd worship Mark Cuban as a god if he could pull it off...

These days being a fan is a competition to see who can be the most upset when
your team loses. That proves you love winning more. That's how it works.

Last edited by Underdog; 07-17-2009 at 04:46 PM.
Underdog is offline   Reply With Quote