View Single Post
Old 07-22-2009, 12:12 AM   #10
chumdawg
Guru

chumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirkadirkastan View Post
South. Closer to Spurs country than I generally like to admit.

Anyway, aren't we supposed to be freaking out over the possible corporate takeover of our beloved sports?
No, not really, because its a non sequitor from the start. Sports are going to be what they always have been.

I had a different image in mind for you. If you are further south than Dallas, you have no excuse for affiliation beyond the Mavs, Spurs, Rockets, or Cowboys. And that reads at about 80% Cowboys.

I could give you a pass on the Cowboys if you were fanatic about an NBA team in your burbs...but if you aren't...as you evidently aren't...you are nothing less than sacrilegious in denouncing the scope that the Cowboys enjoy round these parts.
chumdawg is offline   Reply With Quote