View Single Post
Old 07-26-2009, 01:01 AM   #24
CadBane
Banned

CadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Justin Credible View Post
I honestly hope it's true. A potential double-double scoring threat for us to pull off the bench? Why is this a bad thing? His PER as a backup center is actually very respectable, and he's played much better at the 5 than he has the 4..

Damp/Gooden/Hollins seems solid to me at the 5. I definitely wouldn't choose that lineup (swap Damp), but it's definitely an improvement and gives options. Again, like all my 5 posts, this is thinking that Hollins improves defensively over the summer.
Maybe because his defense is JJB caliber at the 4 and 5? Or because he's a me-first player? Or because he had a beard that was based off of PoTC?

Who knows?
CadBane is offline   Reply With Quote