View Single Post
Old 07-28-2009, 12:59 AM   #58
Five-ofan
Guru

Five-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by quietsavant View Post
All signs to us running a lot like the Suns were constructed in 05-06. Gooden=Diaw off the bench; tim thomas=tim thomas; marion=marion. I hated tim thomas during those years. I hated him because he crawled under dirks skin, used profane gestures and names to do so. We all remember the infamous kiss this bastard blew at the big german. But one thing remains true to me as it has been for as long as i've been a mavs fan; When you put that uniform on, Thats mavericks blue, or green or occasionally weird gold on, Im going to cheer my a$$ off for you, and I know a lot of you will do too. The fact remains the guy is capable of scoring and I will take a capable scorer into training camp and the season. Beats what we've had here lately. See (george, wright, Caroll, kid(jk)). I mav thee sir Thomas of Timothy

uh i dont think it qualifies as getting under someones skin if they rape you after you piss them off. That qualifies as waking the sleeping dragon.
Five-ofan is offline   Reply With Quote