View Single Post
Old 07-28-2009, 01:01 AM   #60
Thomas86
Golden Member

Thomas86 is a name known to allThomas86 is a name known to allThomas86 is a name known to allThomas86 is a name known to allThomas86 is a name known to allThomas86 is a name known to allThomas86 is a name known to allThomas86 is a name known to allThomas86 is a name known to allThomas86 is a name known to allThomas86 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by quietsavant View Post
All signs to us running a lot like the Suns were constructed in 05-06. Gooden=Diaw off the bench; tim thomas=tim thomas; marion=marion. I hated tim thomas during those years. I hated him because he crawled under dirks skin, used profane gestures and names to do so. We all remember the infamous kiss this bastard blew at the big german. But one thing remains true to me as it has been for as long as i've been a mavs fan; When you put that uniform on, Thats mavericks blue, or green or occasionally weird gold on, Im going to cheer my a$$ off for you, and I know a lot of you will do too. The fact remains the guy is capable of scoring and I will take a capable scorer into training camp and the season. Beats what we've had here lately. See (george, wright, Caroll, kid(jk)). I mav thee sir Thomas of Timothy
That's nothing compared to what David West did to Dirk...that was even worse.
Thomas86 is offline   Reply With Quote