View Single Post
Old 07-28-2009, 01:03 AM   #62
Five-ofan
Guru

Five-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirno2000 View Post
I seriously doubt that Dirk hates Tim Thomas any more than Kobe hates Artest. Most on court stuff like that doesn't linger. Just something that happened in the heat of battle. Dirk laughed it off at the time so it's unlikely that he harbors any ill will towards Thomas now.

Besides the fact that our roster seem really crowded with forwards I don't have a problem with the signing. He's not a player you want to depend on but he has the ability get hot and carry the offensive load for a quarter or two at any given time. That's not bad for your 9th or 10th man.
i agree. One thing i hated about last years roster was dirk, jet, and josh could score. There was no reason what so ever not to double them unless all 3 were on the floor because no one else could hurt you. Also when josh got hurt there was SOOOO much pressure on dirk and jet to carry the offense especially when the other one was on the bench.
Five-ofan is offline   Reply With Quote