View Single Post
Old 07-28-2009, 02:28 AM   #91
Nowitzki4President

Nowitzki4President is a splendid one to beholdNowitzki4President is a splendid one to beholdNowitzki4President is a splendid one to beholdNowitzki4President is a splendid one to beholdNowitzki4President is a splendid one to beholdNowitzki4President is a splendid one to beholdNowitzki4President is a splendid one to beholdNowitzki4President is a splendid one to beholdNowitzki4President is a splendid one to beholdNowitzki4President is a splendid one to beholdNowitzki4President is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by mac222b View Post
We can use his shooting. He can get his shot off over anyone. Scores in bunches. I actually like this signing. Think of it/him as Van Horn circa '06. Just gives us more flexibility. Like Gooden, i don't think TT is a bad dude. Just a flake. Marion,TT,Ross-- while none of them are great shooters(Thomas could've been if he cared more)they can all make an open 3.
That's a pretty good point. I just hope he's our 3rd option on PF, and not the 2nd. Kind of as an extra rather than someone to depend on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nowitzki4President View Post
Nowitzki4President is the greatest man to ever live!
Nowitzki4President is offline   Reply With Quote