View Single Post
Old 07-28-2009, 08:13 AM   #115
Thomas86
Golden Member

Thomas86 is a name known to allThomas86 is a name known to allThomas86 is a name known to allThomas86 is a name known to allThomas86 is a name known to allThomas86 is a name known to allThomas86 is a name known to allThomas86 is a name known to allThomas86 is a name known to allThomas86 is a name known to allThomas86 is a name known to all

This Tim Thomas hate is getting ridiculous....if the guy does end up coming here it's gonna be cheap and he's GONNA BE ON THE BENCH not starting, first people on here and those cry babies on DB.com where bashing the hell out of Drew Gooden now it's Tim Thomas, people are really bashing Tim Thomas over something that happened almost 4 years with him and Dirk and Dirk probably could care less about it now, the Mavs might as well cut Gooden and Thomas and bring Austin Croshere and Juwan Howard back since nobody seems to want Gooden and Thomas on the team besides me, I mean bring Croshere and Howard back man since people hate Gooden and Thomas so damm much.

The Mavs where ranked almost dead last in 3-point shooting in the NBA and Rick Carlisle noticed that why he went to get Tim Thomas who shoot's 41% from the 3 point line incase the haters didn't know, I'm pretty sure Rick Carlisle can handle Tim Thomas being that he had Ron Artest and Stephen Jackson on the same team, just like somebody on here said...if Tim Thomas start messing up the team he's gonna get sent home just like Shawn Willams did, I would love for somebody to try prove me wrong since people in this forum like doing that anyway...come on!!!!!!!! I'm ready for it!!!!!!
Thomas86 is offline   Reply With Quote