View Single Post
Old 07-29-2009, 02:33 AM   #24
Justin Credible

Justin Credible is a name known to allJustin Credible is a name known to allJustin Credible is a name known to allJustin Credible is a name known to allJustin Credible is a name known to allJustin Credible is a name known to allJustin Credible is a name known to allJustin Credible is a name known to allJustin Credible is a name known to allJustin Credible is a name known to all

1. San Antonio
  2. Dallas
  3. Nuggets
  4. Lakers
  5. Blazers
  6. Utah
  7. Hornets
  8. Grizzlies

If Mavs meet Spurs, I choose Spurs.. But otherwise, I think it's very likely that they end up as a number 1 seed next season IF the Lakers lose Odom. I still think that the Artest acquisition is going to explode at some point through the season and, without Odom, is going to kill the chemistry of the team without having a bench to fall back on.

I'm sorry, but what the Spurs have done this offseason is awesome for them. They've addressed all their issues (sans health) and gotten deeper in the process. I can definitely see them being a number 1 seed as it stands right now.

If the Mavs pick up a 5 for the trade pieces that we must deal, and if Gooden/TT end up being worthwhile acquisitions.. Then I'd move the Mavs up to #1 and say they'd be looking at 60+ win season possibilities.

Sorry, just being honest. I hate the Spurs as well, but I give credit where it is due.

Last edited by Justin Credible; 07-29-2009 at 02:34 AM.
Justin Credible is offline   Reply With Quote