View Single Post
Old 07-30-2009, 01:10 PM   #5644
StackAttack
Platinum Member

StackAttack has much to be proud ofStackAttack has much to be proud ofStackAttack has much to be proud ofStackAttack has much to be proud ofStackAttack has much to be proud ofStackAttack has much to be proud ofStackAttack has much to be proud ofStackAttack has much to be proud ofStackAttack has much to be proud ofStackAttack has much to be proud ofStackAttack has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by sefant77 View Post
The Mavs offered him the 1mio QO, looks like its up to him to accept it or go somewhere else. Since he is looking for more PT i dont see him staying.

McCants Twitter:
Tweet #1: "you gotta play me at point.. Gotta take good shots too... Trade me to dallas tho.. If ur not good then neither am I.."

Tweet #2: "Yes I play. updated rosters put me as a free agent but I'm hoping to sign with dallas soon. That's where I would like to play"

God damnit, the guy is literally standing at Dallas Airport with his bags and we dont pick him up

Yes we are stacked with guards but again:
2007–08 Minnesota 75 24 26.9 .453 .407 .748 2.7 2.2 .9 .2 14.9

I thought we wanted to add 3s to our roster and that we just do with damn Tim Thomas McCants is Matt Carroll that can slash AND play decent d.

Trade Williams/Buck/Humphries for Camby and send 3mio Cash with to cover Humphries player option next year. Clippers still save money with the buckshot. Then add McCants with the BAE and we are set:

Kidd/Barea/Boobie
Terry/McCants/Ross
Marion/Howard/Carroll
Dirk/Gooden/Thomas
Damp/Camby/(Nivins/Jawai)

FAR AHEAD best and most versatile bench of the league.

December trade options: Damp/Gooden/Camby
That would undoubtedly be the best team in the NBA. We can only dream...