View Single Post
Old 07-30-2009, 01:46 PM   #46
Robillion
Golden Member

Robillion has a brilliant futureRobillion has a brilliant futureRobillion has a brilliant futureRobillion has a brilliant futureRobillion has a brilliant futureRobillion has a brilliant futureRobillion has a brilliant futureRobillion has a brilliant futureRobillion has a brilliant futureRobillion has a brilliant futureRobillion has a brilliant future

Not very many people on here have been talking about "dominating" the Spurs this coming year. In fact, I am hard pressed to remember anyone saying such a thing.. if it was mavs777 or dmack then.. well just ignore them.

I think most of us on here understand the Spurs got waay better this offseason. Most around the league believe they won they summer so far (though Toronto looks to have taken that title IMO). But, I think the Mavs still have a move or two up their sleeves come playoffs 2010. Right now I rank the Mavs below the Spurs in terms of regular season record, but I will still be confident playing them in the playoffs even with our current lineup. With a quality center addition I wouldn't worry at all.

Last edited by Robillion; 07-30-2009 at 01:47 PM.
Robillion is offline   Reply With Quote