Thread: 24 Day 7
View Single Post
Old 08-02-2009, 02:13 AM   #124
DirkFTW
Diamond Member

DirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Why she took the job on “24″:

“Initially when I was asked to do the show I had reservations about it because of the politics. And I thought further and realised, I don’t have a job. So I put my reservations on the back burner. And I did enjoy working there, it was one of the most enjoyable jobs I’ve had.” There was nothing that made you go, ‘Whoa there’? “Besides all the torture? Sure, that made me go, ‘Whoa there.’ Luckily they allowed my character to voice her distaste for the violation of the constitution, but then they’d have Jack yell at her.” Garofalo isn’t bitter about it, but doesn’t think she’ll go back. “Objectively speaking, I don’t think my character served any purpose. I don’t think they needed Janis Gold.”
Is it enough of a purpose to draw out visceral hatred from fans who come back each week to see if you die a horrible gruesome death? I think so.

Is this ghost ball??
DirkFTW is offline   Reply With Quote