View Single Post
Old 08-05-2009, 12:16 PM   #28
92bDad
Platinum Member

92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Underdog View Post
Did you drop out of high school?

National Defense & Constitutions don't mean a hell of a lot if your government doesn't concern itself with the economy (any idiot can swing a sword, but there isn't much worth defending if your country is broke...)
Concern itself with the economy, not a problem...but to micro-manage, to stifle the private sector from doing what it does best...that's a far cry from concerning itself.

It's a less is more philosophy that I carry.

Currently, our government is OVERdoing and actually over stepping its role.

We've got more people worried about the Government and playing a bad game of CYA, rather than focusing on being innovative and developing new solutions that meet the demands of the market.

And for the record, yes, I dropped out of HS...joined the Army...obtained my degree...gained a moderate level of success in the business world.

I am for education, but against indoctrination (the whole school thing...but that's something for a different thread)
92bDad is offline   Reply With Quote