View Single Post
Old 08-05-2009, 05:23 PM   #12
alexamenos
Diamond Member

alexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond repute

harmless wackos, harmless unlike the wackos running the government....make that harmless misguided wacko great americans (the terms aren't mutually exclusive I don't think).

fwiw....I haven't studied the 9-11 thing closely enough to have an opinion. The movement itself is interesting in its own right. I'd guess that the 9-11 conspiracy industry is ahead of where the jfk conspiracy industry was 7 or 8 years after November 1963. I doubt the so-called 9-11 truth movement will diminish in our lifetimes...probably just get tons bigger.

Last edited by alexamenos; 08-05-2009 at 05:39 PM.
alexamenos is offline   Reply With Quote