View Single Post
Old 08-07-2009, 09:41 AM   #427
dude1394
Guru

dude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mavdog View Post
it is both logical and prudent to make an effort to set the public record right, to confront those who put out falsehoods.

that's exactly what the request from the white house involves. it isn't asking for the names and addresses of those who put out the incorrect reports, it is asking for the incorrect reports themselves so they can be responded to.

the better question is why anyone would object to this simple request of the white house to be advised when these campaigns of disinformation are put forth.

apparently there's a group of people who don't want accurate facts, do not wish to have an honest discussion, but would rather use falsehoods and deception to acheive their goals.
Let me understand how you think this works. Someone emails the white house and says "someone said that your health care plan was going to cost too much".

No source, no name, no reference to who said it, where it came from, wherever. Are you truly this trusting of barry? Sorry...you can be but I'm sure that the folks who are getting reported to the white house don't feel so sanguine about having their name on his list.

Oh...I forgot..there won't be any names or sources..just the information. Silly me.
dude1394 is offline   Reply With Quote