View Single Post
Old 08-07-2009, 10:22 AM   #2
92bDad
Platinum Member

92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future

You must spread some rep!!!

That is freakin brilliant!!!

The scary part, given another post on another thread regarding "Unions being rallied to challenge the town hall meetings"

I can only Pray that the left doesn't spark some type of violence and blame the right.

Amazing how the left can protest and it's okay, but when the right does it it's wrong. The Left is so full of themselves.

No wonder Americans are concerned about losing their freedoms...those in power are not listening, but rather they are dictating.

Obviously emotions between the Right and the Left are extremely high and I would guess fairly volatile (SP?) Then you have a pink elephant running around the room just waiting to explode. The racial element behind Democrat/Republicans.

Things are heating up and America is quite frankly divided along both real and perceived lines. Many on the right are afraid to speak up because they may get labeled "Racist" simply for having a different view point from the left. Some on the left and some in the African-American community are afraid to speak out and be labeled an "Uncle Tom"

What are the solutions?

How do we get away from the politics of race and get down to the real issues? I'm not discounting race as an issue, simply stating that race is being abused and thus clouding the debate over ideological differences.

Do we stand a glimor of hope in finding a peace in this country, or are those days gone?
92bDad is offline   Reply With Quote