View Single Post
Old 08-09-2009, 09:06 AM   #467
92bDad
Platinum Member

92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future

I try to watch MSNBC, but they don't broadcast in HD...So I stick to Fox News and CNN

When I do slum down to the unsophisticated analog, and catch some MSNBC, I find myself getting ill at the leftist slant they promote.

I try to do the same with CNN HD, but they too have a leftist slant. Perhaps not as in your face as MSNBC, but no doubt they report with a leftist view.

Watching Fox News provides me with some moments of clarity and truth. Now, when the Truth leads you to the right...for some reason it makes Fox News biased...perhaps its better views as the Truth is biased to the right.

Fox News is fair and balanced.

As for Obama and the Democrats...they might as well keep trampling on the rights of Americans, they might as well keep treating American Citizens as 2nd class and dismiss our voices.

As for party politics...as I have voiced in the past...I would prefer that we remove all Democrats and All Republicans...at least all references to a party. Let Americans vote on individuals based on their track record, not blind propoganda promises that are simply manipulations to misrepresent their intent.

Promises don't mean a thing...it's time to vote for candidates based on how they voted as they came up through the ranks...only then can we tell if these candidates best represent the ideals of America and the founding fathers.
92bDad is offline   Reply With Quote