View Single Post
Old 08-09-2009, 07:27 PM   #474
Nowitzki4President

Nowitzki4President is a splendid one to beholdNowitzki4President is a splendid one to beholdNowitzki4President is a splendid one to beholdNowitzki4President is a splendid one to beholdNowitzki4President is a splendid one to beholdNowitzki4President is a splendid one to beholdNowitzki4President is a splendid one to beholdNowitzki4President is a splendid one to beholdNowitzki4President is a splendid one to beholdNowitzki4President is a splendid one to beholdNowitzki4President is a splendid one to behold

Screw it, I can't take discussing things with conservatives. The last straw is when someone said "Fox News is fair and balanced"... Even though it does the bidding of the Republican Party? Whatever. Same could be said for MSNBC and the Democrats, but you don't see me foolishly saying it's fair and balanced.

If Fox was fair and balanced, they wouldn't have on the screen a box that says "Healthcare Nightmare" when discussing the matter. They would just put forward the facts and let the viewer decide. The only people who think FoxNews is fair and balanced are right wing nut jobs.

There's a reason us on the left are called Progressives, because we want progress. To make society a better place. Those on the right might as well be called backwardists at this point. I'm done with this part of the Mavs forum, I should have realized what I was walking into. This place is littered with people from Texas. I'm from Dallas myself, so I'm not saying I hate Texas or anything, but most people from Texas are brain-dead politically. Have fun trying to get elected again, Republicans...

Everything has shifted right. Democrats are the new Republicans, Republicans are the new people in a mental asylum.

There's no party that supports Healthcare for everyone, gay marriage, higher taxes on the rich and lower on the poor, fighting corporate influence in Washington, cutting the military budget and using the money we have for it on actually national defense rather than national invading of a country that had nothing to do with 9/11, gun control, legalization of marijuana.

There's no party for the left. There's a party for the center-right (Democrats) and a party for the nearly politically retarded (Republicans).

Yeah...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nowitzki4President View Post
Nowitzki4President is the greatest man to ever live!

Last edited by Nowitzki4President; 08-09-2009 at 07:28 PM.
Nowitzki4President is offline   Reply With Quote