Thread: Car trouble
View Single Post
Old 08-10-2009, 11:13 AM   #24
Usually Lurkin
Diamond Member

Usually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flacolaco View Post
Damn. I knew my degree in Computer Science is worthless
sorry, flac. Getting to the end of 4 different Final Fantasy games is not a degree.

Quote:
Oh well. I just feel so helpless every now and then when something goes wrong with a car, and a I almost jokingly open the hood and just sort of stare at the engine and my eyes glaze over and sort of roll back in my head. Of course, that's all after I high five someone because I figured how to get the hood open! Yeah!!
me too. It's not just the technology, though. People live in cities now, and yards are so small that the neighbors notice when old oil gets dumped in their back yard. And HOAs complain if you keep a car up on blocks in your own front lawn for more than a few weeks. So we all use jiffy-lubes.
Usually Lurkin is offline   Reply With Quote