View Single Post
Old 08-11-2009, 09:47 PM   #20
chumdawg
Guru

chumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mavdog View Post
^ that certainly should be the case for the so called chicken fried steak they served. cruel and unusual punishment to be forced to eat 'em.
Are you kidding me? To this day I have fond memories of the steak fingers they served at my school. With mashed potatoes and gravy...mmm. And the rolls...man, those rolls were good. You could buy extra ones for fifteen cents each. My friends and I got in the habit of doing that regularly, and also praising the lunch ladies for their oh-so-delicious rolls. It got to where they would see us coming and pull out a full tray of rolls fresh from the oven. We usually bought three or four. Damn, those were some fine lunches.
chumdawg is offline   Reply With Quote