View Single Post
Old 08-12-2009, 04:52 PM   #34
wmbwinn
Platinum Member

wmbwinn has much to be proud ofwmbwinn has much to be proud ofwmbwinn has much to be proud ofwmbwinn has much to be proud ofwmbwinn has much to be proud ofwmbwinn has much to be proud ofwmbwinn has much to be proud ofwmbwinn has much to be proud ofwmbwinn has much to be proud ofwmbwinn has much to be proud ofwmbwinn has much to be proud of

Mavdog, you need more protein and its accompanying B12 in your diet to support brain function.

Your last post attacks me for things that I did not even say. I never said that the Vegan Special Interest Group intended for non Vegans to be forced to not have an animal product/meat on their lunch tray.

Geez...

I only said that the special interest group wants a law that requires public schools to make Vegan meals available to Vegans... and that that means they get a non meat meal...

Mavdog:
Quote:
the "arguement" (sic) that I'm putting forth is the schools should be providing healthy lunches, and vegetables are a basic item in healthy eating.

I actually posted above "I can't believe that the school lunchroom is void of vegetable dishes". you must have missed that.
Again, a problem with mental function is present here...

I said that the school lunches already include vegetables...
"Laws that forbid the carrying of arms...disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes...Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man." -Thomas Jefferson
wmbwinn is offline   Reply With Quote