View Single Post
Old 08-12-2009, 05:09 PM   #35
Mavdog
Diamond Member

Mavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by wmbwinn
Mavdog, you need more protein and its accompanying B12 in your diet to support brain function.
so your opinion is that a diet without meat cannot adequately sustain a person?

Quote:
Your last post attacks me for things that I did not even say. I never said that the Vegan Special Interest Group intended for non Vegans to be forced to not have an animal product/meat on their lunch tray.

Geez...

I only said that the special interest group wants a law that requires public schools to make Vegan meals available to Vegans... and that that means they get a non meat meal...
"attacks"?? you've developed a very thin skin william.

you posted "Vegans believe that meat should not be served." did you mean something different than what you wrote?
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
I'm also interested in your campaign to make martyrs of palin and her kids.

first you said "does anyone out here in Mavs Land think that Sarah Palin's children were not abused and used to slander the campaign effort of McCain/Palin??"

but that became "And, no one has come forward either to say that the Palin children were treated better than the Obama children...."

those seem to be 2 seperate questions..

the answer is yes, I do believe the children were not abused (btw, "abused" has an interesting connotation in these days/times and generally it reflects on the parents), far from it, and I also do not believe the palin children were used to slander the campaign effort.

and no, the palin children were not treated better than the obama children, they were treated pretty much the same.

except of course the promiscuous one, bristol, who due to her lack of making the correct choice was treated differently than the other kids. iow people talked about her, the fact that her actions were in direct opposition to what her momma was out there championing, etc.

can you show anything different?

Last edited by Mavdog; 08-12-2009 at 05:25 PM.
Mavdog is offline   Reply With Quote