View Single Post
Old 08-12-2009, 10:29 PM   #51
Mavdog
Diamond Member

Mavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by wmbwinn View Post
The dishonesty issue is that you (Mavdog) say that there was no attack on the children of Palin. You continue to act like nothing at all happened...
there was no "attack" on palin's children, and you still have not produced a single example of an attack on her children. there were plenty of attacks on sarah palin, for her clear inconsistency, for her failure to grasp the issues, for advocating celibacy as an answer to teenage pregnancy and the irony of her own daughter getting knocked up out of wedlock...see the difference?

you throw out this supposed "attack on palin's children" ad nauseum, and fail to offer evidence.

either show the evidence or stop the recitation

Quote:
And, yes, I did say/explain that the silly Vegan special interest group wants meat to not be served to the Vegans who ought to have a special diet provided to them in public schools. I never said Vegans wanted the entire menu altered for everyone.
that is not what you posted, you did not post anything about "meat..not served to vegans", you posted that "Vegans believe that meat should not be served." if you did not mean what you posted (as I asked before..), just correct it. don't act like you didn't say it...cuz you did.
Mavdog is offline   Reply With Quote