View Single Post
Old 08-19-2009, 11:50 AM   #17
Justin Credible

Justin Credible is a name known to allJustin Credible is a name known to allJustin Credible is a name known to allJustin Credible is a name known to allJustin Credible is a name known to allJustin Credible is a name known to allJustin Credible is a name known to allJustin Credible is a name known to allJustin Credible is a name known to allJustin Credible is a name known to all

Update:
  • Worked 45ish hours at my "part time" job last week
  • re-enrolled in school for BS in Information Security Services
  • start teaching a class on computers tomorrow

Thanks again for the advice everyone. It really is appreciated and it didn't fall on deaf ears at all. It hurts to see how much debt I'll be in by the time all is said and done (see: enough to buy a decent little house) but I really do think that with the economy being in the state that it's presently in the best thing for me to do is do all that I can to improve my resume and experience and hope for it to rebound enough for me to get a nice paying position by the time I graduate.

All I have to do now is give my work a copy of my schedule and hope that they don't get pissed (they said they would work around it, but we'll see).
Justin Credible is offline   Reply With Quote