View Single Post
Old 08-25-2009, 11:43 AM   #1
mcsluggo
Golden Member

mcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant future
Default Fantasy football....

ok... the time draws nigh...

How do your teams look?

i am in a keeper league, where you are allowed to keep eight players (I know... too many). Our scoring is pure points scored (although you get extra for long scores, and for scores "out of position" ... ie for a QB that runs it in, or a WR that throws a td... etc..), because this league has been around for 25 years, and in the PRE-internet days, you actually had to compute this crap by hand, using the stats page on the back of the WaPo, or NYTimes!

.....before the internet... shudder.... !!

Anyway, I am fairly well set up everywhere but QB

currently I have

RB:
Forte
Ronnie Brown
Lendale White
Johnathan Stewart

I Plan on keeping all of my running backs

WR:
Andre Johnson
Randy Moss
Cotchery
Marvin Harrison

(I will keep Johnson and Moss)

TE:
Witten
Cooley

(I will keep both TEs)

QB:
Eli Manning
Brady Quinn

(I am going to dump both QBs)

Kickers:
Crosby
Scobee

(who cares about kickers)

BEFORE teams drop their unprotected players, the following QBs were available:

Cassel, Matt
McNabb, Donovan
Hasselbeck, Matt QB SEA
Hill, Shaun
Pennington, Chad
Garrard, David
Russell, JaMarcus
Collins, Kerry

and of course, the rookies:
Sanchez, Mark QB NYJ
Stafford, Matthew QB DET

I am going to pick up cassel, mcnab, hasselback or hill (or eli) as a dull, but semi-dependable starter, and one of the rookies hoping for a home run

who should I take? who is going to score points? (they can ALSO throw all the interceptions they want, and lose, for all I care... as long as they gun out some TDs)
mcsluggo is offline   Reply With Quote