View Single Post
Old 08-26-2009, 03:18 PM   #11
MavsWiLLHaVeRinGs
Diamond Member

MavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Underdog View Post
Is it a standard league? If so, I'd roll with:

QB: Brees
RB: Westbrook
RB: Addai
RB/WR: Felix
WR: Jennings
WR: Housh
TE: Witten
It's the exact same settings as our league here, I'm the League owner. So both Brees and Shaub will start, 1 ppr etc....

I have Santana Moss in the flex position now (failed to mention that before) Would you still put Felix over Moss at the flex?

Quote:
I really don't understand why everyone is so down on Addai - he was hurt last season, but it's not like the guy has a history of being injured... Plus, he's looked sharp enough this preseason to cool off the Donald Brown talk in Indy - looks like it'll be about a 70/30 split in favor of Addai early on... He should be good for 1000+ yds and 7-10 TDs this season - start with confidence!
Colts offensive line sucks compared to what it used to be. That said though I'm gonna give Addai a shot.

Last edited by MavsWiLLHaVeRinGs; 08-26-2009 at 03:20 PM.
MavsWiLLHaVeRinGs is offline   Reply With Quote