View Single Post
Old 08-27-2009, 11:08 AM   #29
mcsluggo
Golden Member

mcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by alexamenos View Post
Yeah, you probably should. The odds of her growing up to be a genocidal nazi are admittedly pretty slim, but I don't see how we can take such an unncessary chance with so many lives at stake.

Best Case Scenario if we act: Hatred is eliminated from the human condition, you save oodles on college tuition

Worst Case Scenario if we don't act: Your daughter starts a reign of terror that lasts for several millenia, human civilization as we know it is lost forever, you've got to pay for her braces too.....

It's really a no-brainer when you stop and think about it.
I would be so proud if one of MY daughters single handedly started a millenium of terror. I get misty eyed just thinking of it...

(I need to start putting together some sepia tone pictures of myself for all the ominous future documentarians.)
mcsluggo is offline   Reply With Quote