View Single Post
Old 09-07-2009, 05:09 AM   #16
Thespiralgoeson
Guru

Thespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond repute

I don't really have an opinion of Van Jones, but I have to say that I am honestly shocked at how much Obama has shown his inexperience over the past month or two, or really since he took office. Throughout his whole campaign he seemed like the ultimate smooth talker, and now he has the perpetual foot-in-mouth syndrome. This situation with Van Jones, sure it's a trap set by the right, but it's a trap that Obama should have seen from a mile away, but instead he walked right into it. He's been doing that a lot lately.
Thespiralgoeson is online now   Reply With Quote