View Single Post
Old 09-09-2009, 03:57 PM   #44
Mavdog
Diamond Member

Mavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by aquaadverse View Post
I actually posted it in answer to your "yeah, bubba doesn't select the ceo, other wise there would be fewer." looks like Bubba will vote for a woman. Let me know when Texas has a Black Gov, or even a Latino.

27 States haven't had a female governor. But Texas, Louisiana and Alabama, North Carolina and Kentucky aren't among them. It would seem Bubba will select a female Governor. it has nothing to do with representative demographics.

When we do get a female head of state it's unlikely to generate the same buzz. Pelosi got little celebration. We had a female Secretary of State before a Black one. What's illogical is your opinion that females have more barriers to break than African Americans as a rebuttal to my statement that Obama's complexion helped him get elected. I still think a Caucasian with his resume wouldn't have beaten Hillary.

They would have gone into a full out attack mode that was impossible and political suicide with Obama. Race was a subject Obama kept using in spite of it not being used by anyone opposing him. He had no experience in military service, private sector business or any executive responsibility, even a minor one. Speaking of Bubba, Obama played the card on Big Bill to his advantage.

It's still being used by his supporters as a cover that the current proposals for health care reform has some huge drawbacks that have nothing to do with hating having a Prez of color.

I think the majority of our population didn't really consider his race, and the people who did have it as an important influence voted for him in far bigger numbers than those who didn't.
all that verbosity, and yet the polls say that I am right.

http://www.gallup.com/poll/26611/Som...andidates.aspx
Mavdog is offline   Reply With Quote