View Single Post
Old 09-09-2009, 05:34 PM   #21
left texas
Golden Member

left texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond repute

Damn this almost pissed me off! First of all if you did not live back in the era when this all happened you DO NOT HAVE A CLUE!! Just imagine buying an album and there is only one song worth listening too (why did we buy them? because it was all there was!)

The music of the Beatles changed the whole course of Music world wide. I can sit here and try to explain it, as I am sure my grandkids will try to explain to me how full of it I am (except I have taken over their music listening habits already)

I will not sit here and argue over lyrics, musicianship, or lenght of hair, the Beatles changed rock and roll forever and you should be grateful!!

Last edited by left texas; 09-09-2009 at 05:52 PM.
left texas is offline   Reply With Quote