View Single Post
Old 09-10-2009, 04:15 PM   #21
FINtastic
Diamond Member

FINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flacolaco View Post
Suddenly it dawns on me...is Calvin Johnson who you guys mean when you say megatron? I think I've only seen the Lions play on Thanksgiving the last few years and I don't remember being impressed. It is too bad he's stuck in detroit if he's so great.
All he did was go for 1300+ yards and 12 TDs on one of the worst teams ever, where he was pretty much the only player on the Lions that teams had to worry about. And he did that with some of the worst starting quarterbacks in the NFL. He's good. Very, very good.

I wish he was the receiver that we traded a 1st, 3rd, and a 6th to the Lions for.

"Ok, Go Mavericks!"
-Avery Johnson
FINtastic is offline   Reply With Quote