View Single Post
Old 09-15-2009, 08:07 AM   #24
92bDad
Platinum Member

92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future

Look you got wacko's on both sides...but I have a hard time seeing in the current state anyone firing off the first shot.

However, when the power shift takes place and so many on the left lose power, I fear that you will have those who are disenfranchised and poor who have survived under complete dependance would be the ones to fire off a shot. If that happens, you will have folks on both sides of the aisle panic and move into a defensive mode...with some hair trigger fingers.

I like you hope this never happens...

On the flip side, I see the other scenerio that was mentioned by alexamenos as being plausible...

Either way, I wont be the one to fire the first shot...no doubt I will do my part to defend myself and my family.

My hope is that we will all still be here in cyberville whinning and moaning about this or that for the next 40 or so years then turn this stuff over to some future generations...without ever seeing or hearing a shot fired.
92bDad is offline   Reply With Quote