View Single Post
Old 09-17-2009, 05:48 PM   #636
LSMF
Diamond Member

LSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond repute

Ok here's one thing, and I don't want to seem like a whiner. I was checking out Dirk's stats in the 2nd Round vs the Nuggets. I had always thought Dirk averaged around 28 and 10 during that series but when I checked it out Dirk averaged 34 Points, 11 rebounds, 4 assists, 92 percent from the charity stripe, and 53% from the field! I mean, I watched the whole series and I knew Dirk was doing very well but I probably didn't realize how much Dirk was torching the Nuggets. That was probably because we didn't look very good while we were playing them.

The real question is what would Dirk have averaged in that series if he had actually gotten calls?