View Single Post
Old 09-19-2009, 04:47 AM   #7
dirt_dobber
Diamond Member

dirt_dobber has a reputation beyond reputedirt_dobber has a reputation beyond reputedirt_dobber has a reputation beyond reputedirt_dobber has a reputation beyond reputedirt_dobber has a reputation beyond reputedirt_dobber has a reputation beyond reputedirt_dobber has a reputation beyond reputedirt_dobber has a reputation beyond reputedirt_dobber has a reputation beyond reputedirt_dobber has a reputation beyond reputedirt_dobber has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by quietsavant View Post
Seven loaded NBA clipettes!!!

1. Here is a great list of the top 25 talent in the leagues and what effort they need to put fort to help their teams.

http://4ptsplay.blogspot.com/
7. Dirk Nowitzki (12)

I made a mistake last season and left him off my Top 25. I corrected it right away and I think I made another mistake putting Dirk at number 12. Which brings me to the present. I am wondering if he can eventually move into the top 5. There will never be another Larry Bird. But if he isn’t close, who will? Dirk can flat out play and he works on his game. People are quick to label him soft, but tell me who gets beat up more than him and he still lights you up. I have always stood by the simple fact that great individual defense will never stop great individual offense consistently. I think Dirk proved that last year against Denver when Kenyon Martin got toasted all series long trying to guard him. The one area he needs to improve in, and it has gotten better, is his leadership. He has the talent around him to win the West, but it’s going to take a more rounded effort from him this season. I think he can pull it off. Watch out for the improved Mavericks and the best jump-shooting seven-footer in NBA history.

http://blogs.hoopshype.com/blogs/joh...pdated-top-25/

6. Chris Paul (3)
5. Tim Duncan (5)
4. Dwyane Wade (7)
3. Dwight Howard (4)
2. Kobe Bryant (2)
1. LeBron James (1)

Last edited by dirt_dobber; 09-19-2009 at 04:53 AM.
dirt_dobber is offline   Reply With Quote