View Single Post
Old 09-23-2009, 11:33 AM   #10
92bDad
Platinum Member

92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mavdog View Post
I was unaware that a "tea bagger" has been identified as a race of people.
Thus now you see the free use of the term "Racism" has lost its meaning.

Perhaps it would be wise for the left scare tactics to stop using the term under a large umbrella.

We have all agreed, we have racist's in this world...and they come in all races.

However, to lump those who disagree with someone a racist is bad form. Perhaps they are prejudiced against the view of some, but not based on "Skin Color"

For example, is it fair to say that President Obama is prejudiced against the views of those who have come together under the "Tea Party"? I don't believe President Obama is racist, simply that he has a different view.

Can we say that those who oppose President Obama are prejudiced against his ideology and views on how our country and government should look at act? I don't believe that we are racist, just simply that we have a different view.

Ultimately, this is coming down to big government versus little government.

What is the purpose of using "Racism" as a way to divide the views?

To label a non-racist a racist out of disagreement with their political view is simply an act of racism. It's making a judgement claim out of ignorance and those calling racism are flat out ignorant.

After all, if President Obama states that those who oppose his views are not racist, then can we not agree to follow his lead as the President?
92bDad is offline   Reply With Quote