View Single Post
Old 09-27-2009, 05:45 PM   #73
FINtastic
Diamond Member

FINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Underdog View Post
Wow - Terrell Owens kinda sucks more than I thought he would...

I mean, he was a bit slow coming off the line last season, but he's making the New Orleans secondary look GOOD right about now...
Honestly, I really didn't think we would miss TO much this year. He's a 35 year old receiver that looked to be in decline last year. And when you are that age at a skill position and begin to decline, you fall pretty fast. When you add to it that he has too big of an ego to handle a gradual phase-out of the offense, I think the Cowboys made a good choice cutting ties with the guy when they did. I'm not sure if he is as bad as what he has shown so far, but I don't think he's a clear-cut #1 wide receiver anymore. It also doesn't help that his quarterback doesn't have much of an arm, and it seems like all TO is good for these days is the big play.

"Ok, Go Mavericks!"
-Avery Johnson
FINtastic is offline   Reply With Quote