View Single Post
Old 11-25-2002, 07:29 AM   #39
FineCubanCigar
Golden Member

FineCubanCigar is a glorious beacon of lightFineCubanCigar is a glorious beacon of lightFineCubanCigar is a glorious beacon of lightFineCubanCigar is a glorious beacon of lightFineCubanCigar is a glorious beacon of lightFineCubanCigar is a glorious beacon of lightFineCubanCigar is a glorious beacon of light

look guys Carter got a season and a half, and had the added benifet of coming right outa college, and he sucked period. Hutch shows just as much if not more promise than Quincy in his first couple of games in 4 years. . . Quincy is NOT i repeat is NOT anywhere close to the anwer, Chad might or might not be, but he at least is going to get just as much of a chance as Carter. I dont see DALLAS getting a TOP notch QB in the draft because CINCY will pick a couple of spots ahead of the boys, and qb is there #1 concern as well, so Hutch will get a shot, and if he really sucks next year we will have a high draft choice to get our man to fill the hole. . . thats how i see it anyways, but with Jerry is wish i was a football guy and actually make good personel decisions based on my impecable judge of talent Jones who knows? and thats whats scary.