View Single Post
Old 10-15-2009, 03:45 PM   #3196
bernardos70
Diamond Member

bernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond repute

We hardly ever get walk-ins. We got one today, a turkish chick trying to go to the caribbean. HOTDAMN. What the heck, do you NOT believe in such things as showers, deodorants. I've gotten Italians, French, Turkish, and these people either have terrible sense of smell or they don't give a crap. I nearly gagged. Good thing I had a cold of sorts and I kept acting like I was coughing. Awful!

Just to be clear, I don't know if this is representative or not of those races, but please, please, when you're here, it's HOT, it's 90 degrees, you sweat, please, put some deodorant!

Last edited by bernardos70; 10-15-2009 at 03:46 PM.
bernardos70 is offline   Reply With Quote