View Single Post
Old 10-18-2009, 09:45 PM   #252
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

EricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond repute

Not saying the money is worth it, just saying that Voskuhl is a legitimate backup who could actually come in and play at 7'. He's also a guy that would feel comfortable with a 15th man role on the team. He's a good fit here.

The only issue is the money/CBA, and I could see that being a real turnoff for Cuban even if he does think this is the year. I highly doubt we see Voskuhl on the roster-- I could see him on the Suns or Rockets, but amongst Williams, Singleton, Jawai and Voskuhl, the obvious choice in my opinion is Voskuhl
EricaLubarsky is online now   Reply With Quote