View Single Post
Old 10-31-2009, 03:56 PM   #61
mary
Troll Hunter

mary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by wmbwinn View Post
http://www.online-internet-marketing...-of-democracy/

the above link is just where I found this old and very famous quote. I hate to give that link credit for a very old quote accredited to Alexis DeTocqeville.

Anyway, add that into the mix as you continue to debate the situation. It is not as if I am wrong. I will disappear for a while and let you rant and rage and stomp your feet.

I'm not ranting and raving or stomping my feet. I just said you were an idiot. And its not as if I'm wrong.

And please.......the word "debate" doesn't really describe anything happening in this political forum...EVER.

Get over yourself.

"I don't know what went wrong," said guard Thabo Sefolosha. "It's hard to talk about it."

Last edited by mary; 10-31-2009 at 04:02 PM.
mary is offline   Reply With Quote