View Single Post
Old 11-01-2009, 08:57 PM   #85
Mavdog
Diamond Member

Mavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by wmbwinn View Post
Do you really want me to drag all the ACORN crimes/frauds/etc. onto this board? Answer one additional question before I do: Do you support the continued federal support for ACORN?

If you tell me that you love ACORN and want ACORN to remain funded and supported, then I will certainly drag all the problems with ACORN into the light again...

We are not talking about a problem with a small handful of employees or minor issues here...
the question is not "love [of] acorn', ot even "continued federal support" of acorn. but you ignored the question....

there are programs that assist low income and first time homeowners, and those programs should continue. should acorn be an accredited providor for those programs, fine.

interesting that you failed to answer the question posed....clearly you can't do so and avoid showing an inconsistency. should every group or organization that has had an employee or member found guilty of a transgresson be bared from being an "advisor" to a financial oversight board?
Mavdog is offline   Reply With Quote